Business After Hours Virtual Mixer (March 22)
Time & Location
About The Program
Each month you'll meet business owners from other professional organizations like local chambers of commerce and professional associations to build new relationships, locally and nationally, that will drive your business growth.
Our goal in this virtual world is to connect business owners in meaningful conversation and problem solving to create quality relationships, during these challenging times and into the future.
How it works:
- We start with a presentation from industry leaders around business development
- Guests will be divided into small groups
- Each person will have 30 seconds to introduce themselves
- Conversation topics will be provided to help encourage and guide discussion connecting back to the presentation topic
- Guests will rotate every 10 minutes allowing the creation of new relationship, and time to problem solve
- Guests will come together for closing and hear what events the partnership organizations have coming up
Your Host: Michael Castiglione