Business After Hours Virtual Mixer (April 26)
Time & Location
About The Program
Have you struggled with what to say in a sales call or at a networking event? Do you find yourself talking too much and not learning enough about your prospect? Join our next Business After Hours Virtual Mixer and learn 3 new strategies to take control of your sales process.
Each month you'll meet business owners from other professional organizations like local chambers of commerce and professional associations to build new relationships that will drive your business growth. Plus you'll learn tips, tricks and hacks that enhance your skills. This month Michael Castiglione from Sandler Training will talk about how to Grow Your Business Through Questioning.
Our goal is to connect business owners in meaningful conversation and problem solving to create quality relationships.
How it works:
- We start with a presentation from industry leaders
- Guests will be divided into small groups
- Each person will have 30 seconds to introduce themselves
- Conversation topics will be provided to help encourage and guide discussion connecting back to the presentation topic
- Guests will rotate every 10 minutes allowing the creation of new relationship, and time to problem solve
- Guests will come together for closing and hear what events the partnership organizations have coming up
This event is brought to you in partnership with the City of Los Angeles Economic and Workforce Development Department (EWDD) and BusinessSource Mid-City Region (operated by PACE Business Development Center).
*Auxilliary Aids and Services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Your Host: Michael Castiglione