Business After Hours Mixer (Dec 21)
Time & Location
About The Program
Each month you'll meet business owners from other professional organizations like local chambers of commerce and professional associations to build new relationships, locally and nationally, that will drive your business growth. This month we are partnering with the Los Angeles chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners to disucss Simple Steps to Build Your Marketing Plan
Are you overwhelmed by all the choices for marketing your business? Not sure where your time and money would be well spent? Are you just following what everyone else is doing and hope it works for you too? If this is you..then it sounds like you may need a marketing plan! Without a plan in place, you could potentially waste thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours trying to grow your business. Learn a few simple steps to start creating your own marketing roadmap from Patty Ross.
Our goal in this virtual world is to connect business owners in meaningful conversation and problem solving to create quality relationships, during these challenging times and into the future.
These events will take place on the 3rd Monday of each month.
How it works:
- We start with a presentation from industry leaders around business development
- Guests will be divided into small groups
- Each person will have 30 seconds to introduce themselves
- Conversation topics will be provided to help encourage and guide discussion connecting back to the presentation topic
- Guests will rotate every 10 minutes allowing the creation of new relationship, and time to problem solve
- Guests will come together for closing and hear what events the partnership organizations have coming up